The most annoying symptom of sciatica is of course – the pain. Most people describe
it as a deep, severe pain that starts low on one side of the back and then moves
down to the butt and the leg. You probably feel it worsen when you sit down or stand
for a long time, or when you stand up after sitting low. Many things can make it
worse also – coughing, sneezing, bending and even laughing. Here is a guide
exercises for sciatica – the simple stretch to eliminate sciatic pain immediately.
Here’s how to do it, step by step:
1. Lye flat on your back. Once you are on your back, lift your right leg and place it over your left knee (the right ankle resting on the left knee).
2. Reach through with your right hand in between your legs and hug your left knee.
3. Take your right hand around the outside of your left knee and hug it. Your palms are now hugging your left knee together.
4. With both your hands, pull your left knee towards your chest.
5. Repeat on the other side with your right knee.
Click on the link to watch a video demonstration of this excellent stretch!
Mom of 1